The real estate industry is buzzing about HomePath Fannie Mae acquires homes through foreclosure. Buyers can finance these properties with only 3% down. HomePath rates are excellent. No appraisal required, nor is mortgage insurance!
Benefits of HomePath Mortgage Financing:
- Low, 3% down payment can be made through a variety of resources:
- Personal savings
- Gift or grant
- Loan from a nonprofit organization, state or local government, or employer
- Flexible mortgage terms (fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, or interest-only)
- Available to both owner occupants and investors
- You may qualify if your credit is less than perfect
- Financing can fund both purchase & light renovation
- No appraisal required
- No mortgage insurance
MORE HomePath FAQS: Click here to keep reading “HomePath Mortgage – Frequently Asked Questions”
My consultation is always free. If you or someone you know has questions, please contact me, Max Leaman:
512-293-1239 (Cell) and 512-617-5636 (Office).